PrintBase & PrintHub
Policy for Online Merchants
ShopBase, PrintBase, and PrintHub are 3 services provided by OpenCommerce Group. In which:
- ShopBase is a cross-border platform specialized in providing an all-in-one solution for online merchants to create their own websites, in which they’re free to choose their order management service, payment gateway, and customer service.
- PrintBase is a service specialized for Print-on-demand business that gives online merchants the end to end solution to create and sell printed products online, including built-in payment gateway and customer support service.
- PrintHub is a fulfillment service (order processing, product printing, packaging, and shipping) for ShopBase merchants and other platforms.
PrintBase is a service specialized for Print-on-demand business that gives online merchants the end to end solution to create and sell printed products online, including built-in payment gateway and customer support service.
- Online merchants who use PrintBase for their POD business, don’t work directly with the buyers. Once the Sellers receive the orders, PrintBase team will actively process the orders and work directly with the Buyers.
- The Buyers can update and change their order status (product type, color, size) or cancel the order within 6 hours since the moment they finished checking out the process.
- If the Buyers raise a dispute, depending on the circumstances of each case, PrintBase will take full responsibility or the Seller's profits will automatically be deducted in their ShopBase Balance.
1. PrintBase Policy
1.1. Circumstances in which PrintBase will take full responsibility (without deducting the Seller's profit in the ShopBase Balance)
The circumstances in which the placed orders have been processed (including the cases where the Seller's profit won’t be deducted in their ShopBase Balance) but occurring the following issues, PrintBase will actively work with Buyer and covers partial or full refund (if necessary) without deducting the Seller's profits.
- Neither delivering the placed orders nor providing the detailed tracking number during the due processing time range.
- Overdue shipments compared to the commitment time (depending on the product)
- The tracking number does not work
- The tracking number is not updated
- The tracking number shows the status of unreceived order
- Complaints about product quality, breakage, distortion, wrong color/size, etc compared to the original order placed by the Buyer.
1.2. Circumstances in which the Seller’s profits will be deducted in their balance
Subtractions from Seller's profits will be charged directly to their PrintBase Balance. If the Balance account is negative, the amount will be deducted directly from the card associated with PrintBase Balance.
- Orders canceled by Buyer within the allowance time (6 hours since the Buyer finished purchasing their order)
- Orders canceled due to assessment of high risk (fraudulent)
- The order contains a product(s) that has been sued for copyrighted images infringement, in which the Seller can not/do not prove his ownership.
- Purchased order claims from the Buyer within 15 days from the receiving date due to the following reasons:
- The Seller does not use the available product description provided by PrintBase but arbitrarily uses the description or introduces the product on other advertising platforms and online selling websites that are not true to the displayed products (material, size, etc), that lead the Buyer to misunderstand about the product.
- The Seller does not use PrintBase's available mockup images, but to use his/her/their own images on the selling website, causing the Buyer to file a complaint about the irrelevant products compared to the items showcased on the website.
- Sellers use fake material effects on designs that lead the Buyer to misunderstand about the product quality.
- The Seller provides inaccurate information about the product to the Buyer
- The Seller actively offers a full refund to the Buyer and deducted from his profit
- If the Seller needs to provide sufficient information related to these cases, the Seller may contact PrintBase via our live chat channel, support email: [email protected], or the support staff who works directly with the Seller.
PrintHub is a fulfillment service (order processing, product printing, packaging, and shipping) for ShopBase merchants and other platforms.
- With PrintHub, the Seller will still be responsible for his/her customer service and the payment gateway, our ShopBase team will only take care of the processing of the orders.
- If Seller does not hold/cancel the order before it is automatically paid (at 0:00 & 12:00 UTC daily), then all PrintHub orders will be paid and processed.
- Complaints will be handled based on the order value (including the cost of original order and shipping costs).
2. PrintHub Policy
2.1. The order processing
When the orders have been paid but yet have not been sent to the Buyers after the committed processing time ( with no tracking number and the order status is named as “fulfilled”)
- The seller may choose to receive a 10% refund of the order value and the order will be continued processing OR the Buyer may cancel the order and receive a 100% refund of the order value.
- In case the Seller receives order claims regarding unreceived items (items not received), the Seller needs to provide sufficient evidence of the order claims, and the due date to resolve the issue, PrintHub will then bring out the best solution to support the Seller. If the Seller follows PrintHub's instructions and still lost the case, PrintHub will cover all the lost cost (order value + extra fee losses for the payment gateway).
2.2. The shipping process
The order has the tracking number but yet the Buyer has not received their items
- The tracking number does not update the order status
- PrintHub will work with the vendor to update the tracking number or resend the correct tracking number to the Seller
- In case the order does not have the actual tracking number or the order has not been finished producing yet, the Seller may choose to receive a 10% refund of the order value, and the order will stay in the making process or the Seller may cancel the order, and receive a 100% refund of the order value.
- The tracking number has updated the order status but failed to deliver the order within the committed shipping time
- If the order cannot be delivered (depending on the working process with the supplier): The seller may choose to receive a 100% refund of the order value or resend the new product to the Buyer.
- If the order is delayed: PrintHub will work with the supplier so that the supplier can refer to the carrier service. PrintHub will work with the supplier so that the supplier can work with the carrier service. After 45 days, if the order has not yet been delivered, PrintHub will give a full refund of the order value and the Buyer will still receive the products they’ve ordered.
- The tracking number has updated that the order has been delivered but the Buyer still claims to not receive it
- If it is because the Buyer provides the wrong address, the Seller may pay an extra fee to send the item back to the Buyer, however, PrintHub will not take responsibility for this case.
- If Buyer has provided the correct address but PrintHub's operation team has mishandled, PrintHub will take full responsibility for returning the order to the correct address or offer a 100% refund of the order value depending on the Seller's request.
- If the Buyer has provided the correct address and the PrintHub team has the order processes accurately (the shipping label shows the Buyer's address accurately): PrintHub will provide the carrier's contact information and its phone number for the Buyer to directly contact the consignee. In case the Buyer still does not receive their orders, PrintHub will work with the supplier and refer to the carrier service for returning the order to the Buyer (Delivery with signature required).
Within 15 days since the moment the order is delivered, if the Buyer raises order complaints (broken, distorted, wrong color/size, etc), the Seller needs to provide the detailed order information and evidence (images) for the PrintHub team so that we can file a complaint to the supplier. If the mistake is on PrintHub, the Seller can choose one of the following ways:
- PrintHub sends an order back to the Buyer with the same product.
- PrintHub offers a 100% refund of the order value.
- If the Buyer requests ShopBase to provide sufficient evidence, business documents (shipping label, invoice, ...) to prove that the order has been processed to submit to the payment gateway or advertising platforms, please contact us via email [email protected] or ShopBase live chat or the support staff who works directly with the Seller.
- In complicated cases, the Seller and ShopBase may negotiate to bring out an optimal solution to work things out together at that time.
- The term "order value" used in this policy describes the original price of the product (base cost) and the shipping fee.